Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy six! ♡

Exactly six months ago, one hundred and eighty days ago, this day was supposed to be another normal day. But no, that was the day my whole life changed, for you happened. Since that day almost nothing in my life remains the same anymore. You were this angel I always prayed for, the perfect companion I always wished for. Yeah you are a living proof that wishes really do come true.

I don’t know what you saw in me, which no one else saw. All I know is what you do for me, the way you make me feel, the things you always wish for me, I never got any of those. Yeah no one gave me that. You loved me for who I am. Knowing how emotional I can be, seeing me at my worst, you still love me more.
Thank you for being you. Thank you for these amazing days. I wish to grow old with you! I love you!
And yeah happy six months pooh! (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment