Friday, August 23, 2013

A Third person?

For the past three to four days, things seemed a little messed up. You couldn’t talk to me properly, we didn’t talk much, didn’t viber much. Yes, there was some distance between us. But I have been thinking it might be coz of something I did, something I said, maybe you were too busy at work, or maybe you were just feeling down coz the day of your departure is fast approaching. But a third person? That too between us?

My god! I don’t know! I mean even all these days, even for a worst case, not in my dreams even I thought of a third person coming between us. I swear I still can’t believe what I saw. I mean was it really you? Was it really my pooh? Was it really my love, whom I trusted more than anyone else in this world? I, I don’t know. I just can’t seem to believe that. My heart isn’t ready to accept that. I mean if someone else betrayed me I would have believed it… But you?

You say you will never get anyone like me, you say no one was this good to you. You say that you love me so much that you will never give up on me… Then why now? Why? What did I do? What happened to all the good you saw in me? What happened to love you found in me? What happened to all that you saw in me for the first time? Did I lose it all? What did I do to lose it all? Did I do anything wrong? Did I look at someone or talked to someone other than you? Did I ever go somewhere without telling you, without getting your permission? Did I ever do something for which you said “NO”? Did I ever lie to you? Did I ever think of a third person even at the worst times? No, I didn`t! I never did.

What didn`t I do for you? What didn`t you get from me? First it was distance that came between us… You never believed in a long distance relationship, okay I came back. Left everything and came back, stayed here, settled here struggling with everything just to be with you. Second it was time, you felt that I never had time for you. That you were the least of my priorities, okay I stopped doing everything. I stopped going out with my friends and family. Went to you, met you every single minute I got. Played so many pranks, lied so many times just to be with you. For I didn’t want to lose you. I didn’t want to lose US. I didn’t want to lose what we had. I did everything I could. Gave you my everything. 

Why? What was my mistake..? Where did I mess it up? I mean I know I always mess up everything.  But What did I do to deserve such a severe punishment? I don’t know. M going crazy even thinking of it. That one scene keeps on repeating in my mind. 

Please, please don’t do this to me. Yes with everyone saying to give up on you… I don’t want to… I can’t! Please,  I don’t want to lose what we have. I will eat on time, I will sleep before you every night, I won`t keep you on the phone for long, I won`t disturb you at work, I won`t talk that loud, I won`t shout even if you do stunts on me, I won`t make you watch hindi songs, I promise… But please can you just stop this? Can we be just you and me? Can things be the way they were… Please.


You are my world, my life, my everything. And you will remain the same. I can`t live without you, m sorry, I don’t want to! Please can I have my pooh back? The way he were. With the anger, the love, the stupidity, the craziness, the whole package? Please! The two of us ONLY! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment